Here's what percent of brackets remain perfect in ESPN's Tournament Challenge.
The NCAA Tournament's first round is 25 percent over.
Through eight games, here's what we've had:
- No. 1 Gonzaga beat No. 16 SDSU
- No. 4 WVU beat No. 13 Bucknell
- No. 5 Notre Dame beat No. 12 Princeton
- No. 4 Florida beat No. 13 ETSU
- No. 4 Butler beat No. 13 Winthrop
- No. 5 Virginia beat No. 12 UNC Wilmington
- No. 12 Middle Tennessee upset No. 5 Minnesota
- No. 8 Northwestern beat No. 9 Vanderbilt
So, through the tournament's first eight games, how many of the 18.7 million brackets entered in ESPN's Tournament Challenge remain perfect?
Only 7.4 percent.
About 1.4 million.
Will one of those stay perfect throughout the tournament?
Probably not, but it'll be fun to watch.