The quarterfinals of the ACC Tournament get underway in just a couple of hours.
There are four games on tap for this afternoon and evening in Brooklyn.
- No. 9 seed Miami (Fla.) vs. No. 1 seed North Carolina
- No. 5 seed Duke vs. No. 4 Louisville
- No. 7 seed Virginia Tech vs. No. 2 seed Florida State
- No. 6 seed Virginia vs. No. 3 seed Notre Dame
OddsShark’s computer model has predicted the scores for these four games. If things play out as they expect, we are in for a bunch of drama on the hardwood, which is always a good thing.
Here’s how OddsShark sees it playing out:
- North Carolina 69, Miami 61
- Louisville 75, Duke 74
- Florida State 74.4, Virginia Tech 73.6 (evidently, OddsShark sees this as too close to call)
- Notre Dame 66, Virginia 62
So OddsShark thinks the chalk holds today, but just barely.
Here is a look at the full ACC Tournament bracket.