The second round of the Big Ten Tournament gets underway in a couple of hours.
There are four games on tap for this afternoon and evening at the Verizon Center in Washington, D.C.
- No. 9 seed Illinois vs. No. 8 seed Michigan
- No. 13 seed Penn State vs. No. 5 seed Michigan State
- No. 10 seed Indiana vs. No. 7 seed Iowa
- No. 14 seed Rutgers vs. No. 6 Northwestern
OddsShark’s computer model has predicted the scores for these four games. If things play out as they predict, we are in for a chalky Thursday.
Here are OddsShark's score predictions
- Michigan 71, Illinois 66
- Michigan State 75, Penn State 69
- Iowa 77, Indiana 71
- Northwestern 66, Rutgers 64
Here is a look at the full Big Ten tournament bracket.