Nissan’s ‘Heisman House’ commercial series has been very popular over the last few college football seasons, and the newest member of the vaunted fraternity is featured in the newest clip.
Former Alabama running back Derrick Henry, now a Tennessee Titan, kicks things off by controlling a drone, which flies through the house, catching shots of 12 other former Heisman winners doing various activities.
- Tim Brown (Notre Dame, 1987) and Danny Wuerffel (Florida, 1996) get into a hose fight.
- Doug Flutie (Boston College, 1984) practices his ballroom dances.
- Tim Tebow (Florida, 2007) works out, naturally.
- Noted thespian Eddie George (Ohio State, 1995) practices some Shakespeare
- Marcus Mariota (Oregon, 2014) takes a bath of rubber ducks
Henry, Brown, and Wuerffel teased the new ad with a photo last week. It’s a pretty good one, overall, and the number of former Heisman winners they get for each of these commercials is impressive. Check it out here, via YouTube.
Charlie Ward, Mark Ingram, Herschel Walker, Carson Palmer, Matt Leinart, and George Rogers also make brief appearances during the 1:26 commercial.
Henry edged out Stanford running back Christian McCaffrey and Clemson quarterback Deshaun Watson to take home the 2015 trophy last season. Those two are back in college for the upcoming season, and are among the favorites to take home the vaunted award this fall.