The first round of the 2019 NFL Draft is officially in the books. Let’s take a look at all 32 picks that were made on Thursday night.
To kick things off, the Arizona Cardinals selected former Oklahoma star quarterback Kyler Murray with the No. 1 pick. Former Ohio State defensive end Nick Bosa went No. 2 to San Francisco, and former Alabama defensive tackle Quinnen Williams went to the New York Jets at No. 3.
At No. 4, Jon Gruden and the Oakland Raiders pulled a shocker, drafting former Clemson defensive end Clelin Ferrell. Former LSU linebacker Devin White rounded out the top five – going to Tampa Bay.
The other major shock came when the New York Giants took former Duke quarterback Daniel Jones over former Ohio State signal-caller Dwayne Haskins. Haskins later went to the Washington Redskins at No. 15.
Here’s a look at all 32 picks in the first round:
- Arizona Cardinals: Kyler Murray (QB, Oklahoma)
- San Francisco 49ers: Nick Bosa (DE, Ohio State)
- New York Jets: Quinnen Williams (DT, Alabama)
- Oakland Raiders: Clelin Ferrell (DE, Clemson)
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Devin White (ILB, LSU)
- New York Giants: Daniel Jones (QB, Duke)
- Jacksonville Jaguars: Josh Allen (OLB, Kentucky)
- Detroit Lions: T.J. Hockenson (TE, Iowa)
- Buffalo Bills: Ed Oliver (DT, Houston)
- Pittsburgh Steelers: Devin Bush (ILB, Michigan)
- Cincinnati Bengals: Jonah Williams (OT, Alabama)
- Green Bay Packers: Rashan Gary (DE, Michigan)
- Miami Dolphins: Christian Wilkins (DT, Clemson)
- Atlanta Falcons: Chris Lindstrom (OG, Boston College)
- Washington Redskins: Dwayne Haskins (QB, Ohio State)
- Carolina Panthers: Brian Burns (OLB, Florida State)
- New York Giants: Dexter Lawrence (DT, Clemson)
- Minnesota Vikings: Garrett Bradbury (C, NC State)
- Tennessee Titans: Jeffery Simmons (DT, Mississippi State)
- Denver Broncos: Noah Fant (TE, Iowa)
- Green Bay Packers: Darnell Savage Jr. (S, Maryland)
- Philadelphia Eagles: Andre Dillard (OT, Washington State)
- Houston Texans: Tytus Howard (OT, Alabama State)
- Oakland Raiders: Josh Jacobs (RB, Alabama)
- Baltimore Ravens: Marquise Brown (WR, Oklahoma)
- Washington Redskins: Montez Sweat (DE, Mississippi State)
- Oakland Raiders: Johnathan Abram (S, Mississippi State)
- Los Angeles Chargers: Jerry Tillery (DT, Notre Dame)
- Seattle Seahawks: L.J. Collier (DE, TCU)
- New York Giants: Deandre Baker (CB, Georgia)
- Atlanta Falcons: Kaleb McGary (OT, Washington)
- New England Patriots: N’Keal Harry (WR, Arizona State)
The second round will commence on Friday night at 7:00 PM ET.