It might be a while before we get to watch football again. Hopefully, the 2020 college football season will start on time, but who knows what’s going to happen at this point.
Thankfully for Ohio State football fans, they have plenty of moments from this century to look back on. Few programs, if any, have had as much success as the Buckeyes in the 21st century.
Ohio State has won two national championships, 11 Big Ten titles and a ton of games since the turn of the century.
The Buckeyes have had a bunch of awesome moments, too. What were the best ones, though? We’ve ranked the top five.
1. Ohio State upsets Miami to win the national championship in the 2003 Fiesta Bowl
2. Ezekiel Elliott’s run through the heart of the Alabama defense in the 2015 College Football Playoff
3. Ohio State beats Michigan in 2016 after J.T. Barrett’s 4th down conversion in double overtime
4. Craig Krenzel’s “Holy Buckeye” touchdown pass vs. Purdue to preserve the undefeated season in 2002
5. Braxton Miller’s Hail Mary touchdown pass to upset Wisconsin in 2011
Have we forgotten anything? How would you rank Ohio State football’s greatest moments of the 21st century?