The NFL regular season is set to begin a little more than two weeks, with the Bears and Packers kicking things off on Thursday night, Sept. 5. The regular season approaching soon means it's fantasy football draft time.
Most leagues usually have their drafts at the end of August/beginning of September, with the preseason wrapped up and every team's roster being finalized.
Who will you be eyeing in your fantasy draft this year?
ESPN has published its new fantasy football player rankings today.
Here are the top five players available in 2019:
1. New York Giants RB Saquon Barkley
2. Carolina Panthers RB Christian McCaffrey
3. New Orleans Saints RB Alvin Kamara
4. Arizona Cardinals RB David Johnson
5. Dallas Cowboys RB Ezekiel Elliott
You can view ESPN's full fantasy football player rankings here.
Good luck drafting!