The 2019 NFL Draft has come and gone, and in total, 11 quarterbacks were drafted during the event. Let's take a look at which signal-callers heard their names called this weekend.
The first overall pick, as everyone knows, was former Oklahoma star Kyler Murray, who went to the Arizona Cardinals. Murray was the first of three quarterbacks taken in the first round.
Daniel Jones, out of Duke, went No. 6 to the New York Giants in a surprise. Dwayne Haskins from Ohio State went No. 15 to the Washington Redskins.
Drew Lock of Missouri went to the Denver Broncos in the second round. Will Grier was the long quarterback taken in the third round - he went to the Carolina Panthers.
Here's a list of where all 11 quarterbacks were taken. There will be plenty more signed to practice squads over the next few weeks as well.
1. Kyler Murray (Arizona Cardinals)
6. Daniel Jones (New York Giants)
15. Dwayne Haskins (Washington Redskins)
42. Drew Lock (Denver Broncos)
100. Will Grier (Carolina Panthers)
104. Ryan Finley (Cincinnati Bengals)
133. Jarrett Stidham (New England Patriots)
166. Easton Stick (Los Angeles Chargers)
167. Clayton Thorson (Philadelphia Eagles)
178. Gardner Minshew (Jacksonville Jaguars)
197. Trace McSorley (Baltimore Ravens)
It'll be interesting to see which quarterbacks - at least outside the first few rounds - make rosters.