The Jacksonville Jaguars may have skipped out on wide receivers in the 2022 draft. But, they made it a point to add a pair of undrafted free agent receivers Monday.
Along with 13 other players the team announced.
Per the Jaguars official Twitter account, "We’ve agreed to terms with 15 undrafted free agents."
The wideouts in question are Notre Dame's Kevin Austin and Central Arkansas' Lujuan Winningham.
Austin posted a near 1,000-yard season for the Fighting Irish last season. Recording 888 yards and seven touchdowns on his 48 catches. Mean while, Winningham was another 800-yard receiver, grabbing 50 balls for 814 yards and eight touchdowns.
The rest of the Jaguars' UDFA class is made up of:
- Oklahoma State DT Israel Antwine
- Southeast Missouri State CB Shabari Davis
- Norfolk State OLB De'Shaan Dixon
- Utah OL Nick Ford
- Tarleton State CB Benjie Franklin
- Southern Mississippi TE Grayson Gunter
- West Virginia S Sean Mahone
- Iowa State K Andrew Mevis
- Arkansas LB Grant Morgan
- Texas OL Denzel Okafor
- UAB TE Gerrit Prince
- UCF OL Marcus Tatum
- Texas CB Josh Thompson