Here’s everything that has gone viral in college sports over the past 24 hours.
1. During an interview yesterday, Louisville head coach Rick Pitino suggested that Kentucky's John Calipari should have been named coach of the year.
2. According to NorthJersey.com, John Calipari "desperately" wants to coach in the NBA again.
3. West Virginia freshman guard Daxter Miles said that Kentucky will be "36-1" after the two teams meet tonight in the Sweet 16.
4. UNC unveiled new mascot-themed Jumpmans for its Sweet 16 match up with Wisconsin.
5. Florida running back Adam Lane admitted pooping his pants during the Birmingham Bowl game and called it "the best thing that could have happened.”
6. Kentucky players responded to Daxter Miles Jr.’s victory guarantee.
7. Louisville football released a two-minute hype video after its first spring practice.
8. Georgia put together a 90-second hype video from its first week of spring football.
9. TCU unveiled its 2014 Big 12 championship rings yesterday via Twitter.
10. Ohio State quarterback Braxton Miller may have committed an NCAA rule violation with an Advocare Instagram photo.
Video of the Day: UNC’s Kennedy Meeks Was Dunking At Practice Yesterday
Tweet of the Day: Michigan Sent A Recruiting Letter To The Girlfriend Of A 4-Star Prospect