Here’s everything that has gone viral in college sports over the past 24 hours.
1. Ohio State football visited President Obama at the White House yesterday, and the ceremony was made available to watch live.
2. OSU also presented the President with a personal number 44 "Obama" Buckeyes jersey.
3. Former Ole Miss' basketball star Marshall Henderson waited two years for "sweet revenge" on sideline reporter Erin Andrews as the guard trolled Andrews over Twitter about her boyfriend failing a drug test.
4. President Obama led those in attendance at the White House yesterday to an "O-H-I-O" chant when he took the podium to speak.
5. Iowa State head basketball coachFred Hoiberg posted a video on Twitter of him walking around after his second successful open heart surgery procedure.
6. A five-year-old was caught on camera when he screamed “Roll Tide” at a wedding when the groom kissed the bride.
7. OSU defensive lineman Michael Bennett made a risky decision yesterday when he went to give the President "bunny ears" during the Buckeyes' ceremonial photo at the White House.
8. Former Auburn Tigers running back Tre Mason posted an Instagram picture of his new Auburn tattoo.
9. Obama mentioned OSU defensive end Joey Bosa yesterday during his speech and his infamous shrug celebration after sacking quarterbacks. The President and Bosa even exchanged shrugs.
10. Florida State defensive back Nate Andrews expressed over Twitter how he was disappointed the Seminoles were never honored at the White House for their national title in 2013.
Video of the Day: Tennessee OL Kyler Kerbyson Kills The Whip Dance At Practice
">April 18, 2015
Tweet of the Day: OSU’s Taylor Decker, President Obama Had A Confusing Exchange About The Chicago Bulls, Milwaukee Bucks