Here’s everything that has gone viral in college sports over the past 24 hours.
1. According to ESPN's Adam Schefter, Oregon quarterback Marcus Mariota is not planning on attending the NFL Draft in Chicago.
2. Kentucky head coach John Calipari told Rick Barnes to take the Tennessee basketball coaching position, and he did.
3. Maker's Mark whiskey came out with a custom bottle for former legendary Kentucky coach Adolph Rupp.
4. Alabama running back Tyren Jones was arrested yesterday on a marijuana charge.
5. Yogi Ferrell’s mom addressed her son's Louisville transfer rumors over Twitter.
6. Duke coach Mike Krzyzewski had some nice things to say about Michigan State's NCAA Tournament run.
7. It was tweeted out that Notre Dame football had shiny gold Under Armour cleats for its NFL Pro Day.
8. Ohio State head coach Urban Meyer discussed the possibility of running a two-quarterback system for the Buckeyes this season.
9. Five-star recruit Brandon Ingram came out and said he would have already committed to UNC if it weren't for the NCAA sanction questions surrounding the school.
10. MSU coach Tom Izzo commented on possibility of the Spartans' basketball and football programs winning national titlesduring the same year.
Video of the Day: Jameis Winston's Overthrow At FSU’s Pro Day Resulted In Some People Getting Knocked Out On The Sideline
Tweet of the Day: ESPN's Jeff Goodman Was Not A Fan Of Wisconsin's Frank Kaminsky In The Badgers' Red "Made In March" Jerseys
">March 31, 2015