Skip to main content

ESPN's 2nd Half Prediction For Today's Cowboys-Bucs Game

Jason Garrett stands on the sideline.

ARLINGTON, TX - SEPTEMBER 16: Head coach Jason Garrett of the Dallas Cowboys watches the action from the sidelines in the first uqarter of a game against the New York Giants at AT&T Stadium on September 16, 2018 in Arlington, Texas. (Photo by Tom Pennington/Getty Images)

The Dallas Cowboys came into this afternoon's game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers one win away from clinching the NFC East division. Jason Garrett's team got off to a promising start during today's game, too.

The Cowboys stormed out to a 14-3 lead against the Bucs, but the game has gotten close heading into halftime.

It's Dallas 17, Tampa Bay 13 after two quarters of play.

Which team will emerge with the victory in the second half?

ESPN has updated its prediction through its Football Power Index model.

ESPN's Football Power Index is giving the Dallas Cowboys a 78 percent chance of a victory in the second half, giving the Tampa Bay Buccaneers a 22 percent chance of pulling off the upset.

The Cowboys and the Bucs are playing on FOX.

The second half should begin soon.