Skip to main content

ESPN Releases 2nd Half Prediction For The Alabama-Auburn Game

A closeup of Nick Saban on the Alabama sideline.

TUSCALOOSA, AL - NOVEMBER 22: Head coach Nick Saban of the Alabama Crimson Tide looks on during the game against the Western Carolina Catamounts at Bryant-Denny Stadium on November 22, 2014 in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. (Photo by Kevin C. Cox/Getty Images)

Alabama and Auburn are now two quarters into their rivalry game at Bryant-Denny Stadium in Tuscaloosa, Ala.

So far, it's been a surprising contest.

It's Alabama 17, Auburn 14 as we head into halftime. The Tigers have benefited from some really good special teams play and the defense has held the Crimson Tide's standout offense in check.

Does Auburn have a real chance of pulling out a win in the second half?

ESPN has made its prediction.

ESPN's Football Power Index is giving No. 1 Alabama an 85.8 percent chance of winning this game, giving Auburn just a 14.2 percent chance of pulling off the upset.

Alabama and Auburn are set to begin the second half shortly.

The game is on CBS.