Skip to main content

ESPN's 2nd Half Prediction For Tonight's Rams-Eagles Game

The sun sets behind the game between the Los Angeles Rams and Philadelphia Eagles.

LOS ANGELES, CA - DECEMBER 10: The sun sets behind the game between the Los Angeles Rams and Philadelphia Eagles at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum on December 10, 2017 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Kevork Djansezian/Getty Images)

Tonight's Los Angeles Rams-Philadelphia Eagles game wasn't expected to be close, with Nick Foles starting behind center for the injured Carson Wentz.

The NFL is anything but predictable, though, so no one should be too surprised with the Eagles-Rams score heading into the second half.

Philadelphia and Los Angeles are tied, 13-13, after two quarters of play.

The Eagles need a win to remain in the NFC East division hunt. Can Philadelphia pull off the upset in the second half?

ESPN has made its prediction.

ESPN's Football Power Index is giving the Los Angeles Rams a 60.8 percent chance of winning this game, giving the Philadelphia Eagles a 39.2 percent chance of an upset.

The Eagles and the Rams should begin the second half soon.

The game is on NBC.