6:43 p.m. - Oregon and Cal both dropped a line because of "mechanical issues". Doug Gottlieb is not happy.
6:36 p.m. - The last four teams to make the NCAA Tournament were La Salle, Boise State, Saint Mary's and Middle Tennessee State. All mid-majors.
6:35 p.m. - At first glance, the biggest snubs appear to be UVA, Kentucky and Tennessee. CBS also listed Iowa, Alabama and Southern Miss.
6:30 p.m. - The West Region - the last one. Here it is:
(1) Gonzaga vs. (16) Southern
(8) Pittsburgh vs. (9) Wichita State
(5) Wisconsin vs. (12) Ole Miss
(4) Kansas State vs. the winner of (13) Boise State and (13) La Salle
(6) Arizona vs. (11) Belmont
(3) New Mexico vs. (14) Harvard
(7) Notre Dame vs. (10) Iowa State
(2) Ohio State vs. (15) Iona
6:25 p.m. - A lot of talk about Montana beating Syracuse. Seth Davis agrees. Will that be a popular upset pick?
6:22 p.m. - East Region. Let's go.
(1) Indiana vs. the winner of (16) LIU Brooklyn vs. (16) James Madison
(8) NC State vs. (9) Temple
(5) UNLV vs. (12) California
(4) Syracuse vs. (13) Montana
(6) Butler vs. (11) Bucknell
(3) Marquette vs. (14) Davidson
(7) Illinois vs. (10) Colorado
(2) Miami (FL) vs. (15) Pacific
6:20 p.m. Looking back at that Midwest region, we've got Tom Izzo, Mike Krzyzewski and Rick Pitino. Big time.
6:11 p.m. - South Region time. Here's what we've got.
(1) Kansas vs. (16) Western Kentucky
(8) North Carolina vs. (9) Villanova
(5) VCU vs. (12) Akron
(4) Michigan vs. (13) South Dakota State
(6) UCLA vs. (11) Minnesota
(3) Florida vs. (14) Northwestern State
(7) San Diego State vs. (10) Oklahoma
(2) Georgetown vs. (15) Florida Gulf Coast University
6:02 p.m. - We have got the entire Midwest Regional:
(1) Louisville vs. the winner of (16) North Carolina A&T and (16) Liberty
(8) Colorado State vs. (9) Missouri
(5) Oklahoma State vs. (12) Oregon
(4) Saint Louis vs. (13) New Mexico State
(6) Memphis vs. the winner of (11) Middle Tennessee State and (11) St. Mary's
(3) Michigan State vs. (14) Valparaiso
(7) Creighton vs. (10) Cincinnati
(2) Duke vs. (15) Albany
6:00 p.m. - Louisville is the overall No. 1 seed! It'll be in the Midwest Regional.
5:55 p.m. - Miami coach Jim Larranaga looks like he's making the "overly attached girlfriend" face.
5:53 p.m. - Doug Gottlieb is making predictions about Kansas' region. Watch out.
5:45 p.m. - Charles Barkley is not sold on the Big Ten's prowess this season - he just called it "overrated". He thinks the lack of "great players" is going to hurt the conference come tournament time.
He also said the Mountain West and Pac-10 are better conferences - wow.
5:35 p.m. - John Thompson III is more excited about the future of the Big East than he is about the past. He may be the only one.
5:30 p.m. - Tom Crean thinks his Indiana Hoosiers should be considered for the No. 1 overall seed and put in the Midwest Region in Indianapolis. We'll find out soon enough if he's right.
5:25 p.m. - Ohio State has knocked off Wisconsin in the Big Ten Tournament title game, so the Buckeyes will receive the conference's automatic bid. OSU is projected as a No. 2 or No. 3 seed, while Wisconsin is projected as a No. 4 or No. 5 seed.
5:10 p.m. - We'll be live-blogging CBS' NCAA Selection Sunday special starting at 6 p.m. Keep refreshing for the most updated version of the bracket as it's released!