Woods was arrested for suspicion of DUI in May.
A new toxicology report from the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office indicates that Woods had five different drugs in his system when he was found asleep at the wheel in Jupiter, Florida on May 29.
Per the report, the 41-year-old Woods had Vicodin, Dilaudid, Xanax, Ambien and THC in his system.
ESPN has a more in-depth breakdown of the substances.
According to the report, the drugs in Woods' system were:
- Hydrocodone, the generic form of a painkiller branded as Vicodin.
- Hydromorphone, a strong painkiller commonly known as Dilaudid.
- Alprazolam, a mood and sleep drug commonly known as Xanax. (The report also listed Alpha-Hydroxy Alprazolam, which is what Xanax becomes when it breaks down in the system.)
- Zolpidem, a sleep drug commonly known as Ambien.
- Delta-9 carboxy THC, a muscle relaxant that is also the substance the body metabolizes after marijuana is consumed.
Woods blew a .000 on the breathalyzer at the time of his arrest and claimed "a bad reaction to medication" caused his condition. He had been taking several pain killers following back surgery.
Last week, Woods pleaded not guilty and entered a DUI first offender program.
His next court date is set for October 25.