Skip to main content

ESPN Computer's Prediction For Ohio State-Michigan Game

Urban Meyer and Jim Harbaugh meet after an Ohio State-Michigan game.

ANN ARBOR, MI - NOVEMBER 25: Urban Meyer head coach of the Ohio State Buckeyes and Jim Harbaugh head coach of the Michigan Wolverines shake hands after the game. Ohio State won 31 to 20 on November 25, 2017 at Michigan Stadium in Ann Arbor, Michigan. (Photo by Gregory Shamus/Getty Images)

Ohio State and Michigan have officially entered Rivalry Week, as we're now just five days away from the Buckeyes and the Wolverines meeting at Ohio Stadium in Columbus.

Both Ohio State and Michigan enter this weekend's game at 10-1, with a trip to the Big Ten Championship Game on the line. A spot in the College Football Playoff could be up for grabs, too.

Michigan, for the first time since 2004, will be a road favorite at Ohio State this weekend. The Wolverines are listed as a 3.5-point favorite heading into this weekend's game in Columbus.

Can Jim Harbaugh and Co. finally get a victory over Urban Meyer?

ESPN's computer has made its prediction.

ESPN's computer is currently giving Michigan a 54 percent chance of winning this game, giving Ohio State a 46 percent chance of pulling out a victory.

Ohio State and Michigan are set to kick off at noon E.T. on Saturday.

The game will be on FOX.