Skip to main content

Cowboys QB Dak Prescott Addresses Alleged Las Vegas Controversy

dallas cowboys quarterback dak prescott against the rams

LOS ANGELES, CA - JANUARY 12: Dak Prescott #4 of the Dallas Cowboys looks on in the second half against the Los Angels Rams in the NFC Divisional Playoff game at Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum on January 12, 2019 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Harry How/Getty Images)

Dallas Cowboys star quarterback Dak Prescott has addressed the alleged Las Vegas controversy involving himself and his star running back, Ezekiel Elliott.

The Cowboys' quarterback and running back spent some time in Las Vegas following their season-ending loss to the Los Angeles Rams in the NFC's Divisional Round.

A notable Las Vegas DJ allegedly accused Elliott of trying to "pick a fight" with him at the club.

“Can you believe Ezekiel Elliott tried to pick a fight with me?” DJ Franzen said in an Instagram video discovered by SportsGossip.com … “Man, f–k the Cowboys!”

“Get the f–k up out of Vegas man,” Franzen added. “You are never allowed in my section again, you little b—h.”

TMZ Sports had more details, including Elliott’s side of the story:

Our Zeke sources tell a different story … claiming Franzen came over in an aggressive manner and was talking trash about the Cowboys.

One source put it this way, “He was trying to provoke Zeke.”

Whoever was at fault, one thing’s for sure — don’t expect these guys to be hanging out in Vegas together any time soon.

ESPN's Dianna Russini asked Prescott about the report at the Pro Bowl today.

"Just asked Dak Prescott about the TMZ report about the situation at the club in Vegas last week. He said there were no problems or any issues involving him and Ezekiel Elliott at the club," she tweeted.

OK then...