The first round of the 2018 NFL Draft concluded Thursday night, but there are still plenty of names remaining for rounds two and three tonight.
Five quarterbacks were taken in the first round,, ending with the Baltimore Ravens selection of former Louisville quarterback Lamar Jackson with the No. 32 pick to end the first round.
Three running backs were also taken in the first round, but one was definitely not considered a first round pick -- Saquon Barkley, Sony Michel, and San Diego State's Rashaad Penny. That leaves plenty of talent on the board, including a few prospects that were expected to go in the top half of the first round.
With that being said, here are the best prospects left after the first round of the 2018 NFL Draft.
- Harold Landry, DE, Boston College
- Josh Jackson, CB, Iowa
- James Daniels, C. Iowa
- Will Hernandez, G, UTEP
- Isaiah Oliver, CB, Colorado
- Malik Jefferson, LB, Texas
- Derrius Guice, RB, LSU
- Sam Hubbard, DE, Ohio State
- Courtland Sutton, WR, SMU
- Christian Kirk, WR, Texas A&M
- Mike Gesicki, TE, Penn State
- Maurice Hurst, DL, Michigan
- Dallas Goedert, TE, South Dakota State
- Ronnie Harrison, S, Alabama
- Ronald Jones, RB, USC
- Justin Reid, S, Stanford
- Harrison Phillips, DL, Stanford
Those are just some of the names projected to go early in the second round of the 2018 NFL Draft. There is plenty to look forward two as round two and three get underway tonight at 7:00 p.m. E.T.
Were you happy with your team's first round pick(s)?