Skip to main content

Kamryn Babb, Top 2018 WR, Is Visiting Michigan This Weekend

The Wolverines will be hosting one of the top wide receivers in the country this weekend.

One of the top wide receivers in the 2018 class will be in Ann Arbor, Mich. this weekend.

Kamryn Babb, a four-star wide receiver and the No. 2 WR in 247Sports' rankings for the 2018 class, announced on Twitter on Wednesday that he'll be visiting Michigan starting on Friday.

Babb is one of the most-coveted wide receivers in the country, with scholarship offers from nearly every school in America. The 6-foot-1, 189-pound prospect out of St. Louis, Mo. is ranked the No. 47 player in the class by 247Sports' Composite Rankings. Ohio State is currently believed to be the favorite for the elite wide receiver and Babb is one of the top players on Urban Meyer's recruiting board for the 2018 class. He's currently "Crystal Balled" at 88 percent to Ohio State, with his home-state program, Missouri, receiving the other 12 percent of predictions. He visited the Tigers in early February and that visit apparently went pretty well.

Alabama, Auburn, Michigan State, Nebraska, Notre Dame and Texas, among other programs, are also involved his recruitment right now.