The Sunday Night Football schedule this season has been a strong one, and it continues with tonight’s Cowboys-Vikings matchup.
Both Dallas and Minnesota are in the thick of the NFC playoff hunt. The Vikings are 6-3 after last week’s loss to the Kansas City Chiefs while the Cowboys are 5-3 after winning back-to-back games against the Eagles and Giants.
Minnesota is banged up heading into the game, with cornerback Trae Waynes, wide receiver Adam Thielen and defensive tackle Linval Joseph all on the inactive list. Playing at home and pretty much at full strength, the Cowboys are the favorites.
ESPN has unveiled its final prediction for the game. It favors Dallas, slightly.
The Cowboys have a 54.4 percent chance of winning, according to the FPI. Minnesota is given a 45.3 percent shot at getting the W, with the chance of a tie being 0.3 percent.
Cowboys-Vikings will kick off at 8:20 p.m. ET on NBC.
A win by the Cowboys would keep them a game ahead of the Eagles in the NFC East, while the Vikings need a win to stay within one game of the Packers in the NFC North.