Tonight’s Monday Night Football matchup features a pair of NFC North rivals, with the Detroit Lions taking on the Green Bay Packers at Lambeau Field.
Detroit is 2-1-1 on the season and is coming off a bye. Two weeks ago, the Lions nearly took down the Kansas City Chiefs, losing 34-30 when Patrick Mahomes led a late, game-winning drive.
Green Bay, meanwhile, is 4-1 after last Sunday’s convincing win over the Dallas Cowboys. The Philadelphia Eagles are the only team to beat the Pack thus far this fall.
ESPN has released its final prediction for the game. Not surprisingly, it favors the home team.
Green Bay has a 66.1 percent chance of winning, per the FPI. Detroit has a 33.6 percent shot, while there’s a 0.3 percent chance of a tie game.
A win by the Packers would further cement them as the team to beat in the NFC North. However, a Lions victory would throw the division up for grabs for now.
Lions-Packers will kick off at 8:15 p.m. ET from Lambeau Field.
ESPN will broadcast the action.