College sports fans, though passionate and loyal, can also be really, really annoying. But who's the worst of the worst? We've gone through and picked out the 64 most annoying fan bases in college sports. You guys are going to tell us which deserves to be crowned the most intolerable of all. You can vote on the #BBN Region here, the #WeAre Region here and the #PAWWWL Region here.
The 64 Most Annoying Fan Bases Bracket
Vote On The #FSUTwitter Region Below
1. Duke Basketball Fans vs. 16. Arizona Basketball Fans
Arizona fans are a bit full of themselves, but nothing like Duke's - supposedly.
2. Florida State Football Fans vs. 15. Baylor Football FansFans of a team that reached the College Football Playoff vs. fans who believe their team should have reached the College Football Playoff.
3. USC Football Fans vs. 14. Rutgers Football Fans
Fans who are more concerned with celebrities than football vs. fans who would have a hard time getting a celebrity to attend a game.
4. Fans Who Tweet At Recruits vs. 13. Ole Miss Football FansFans who enjoy tweeting at 17-year-old kids vs. fans who really like to tailgate.
5. West Virginia Football Fans vs. 12. Conference Realignment Rumormongers
Fans who burn couches too often vs. fans who think conference realignment is a game of musical chairs.
6. Florida Football Fans vs. 11. NCAA ApologistsFans who hate former coaches vs. fans who think the NCAA has a clue about what it's doing.
7. North Carolina Basketball Fans vs. 10. Michigan State Basketball Fans
Fans of two storied programs who have their own fierce in-state rivalries.
8. Oklahoma Football Fans vs. Kansas Basketball FansFans of two squads whose teams consistently under-deliver in the postseason.