Spring football camps are beginning to open across the country. In the SEC, several teams have already opened up their camps. With so much interest in the spring football game – especially among the SEC fanbase – ESPN is going to be broadcasting the spring football games in April.
According to Saturday Down South, ESPN will be showing all 14 of the spring games starting on April 3 with Vanderbilt. Games will be shown on SEC Network+ and ESPN2 throughout the month.
However, with several games being played at the same time, The Worldwide Leader in Sports has come up with a solution. They will be utilizing “whiparound coverage” of the games, shifting from one to another, and allowing fans to see the best of all games.
That will be especially useful given that LSU, Florida, Alabama and Georgia play at the same time.
Here is the schedule of ESPN’s coverage of the SEC Football Spring Games:
- Vanderbilt: April 3 @ 8 pm EST – SEC Network+
- South Carolina: April 4 @ 1 pm EST – SEC Network+
- Kentucky: April 11 @ 12 pm EST – SEC Network+
- Mississippi State: April 11 @ 12:30 pm EST – SEC Network+
- Auburn: April 11 @ 2 pm EST – ESPN2
- Missouri: April 11 @ 2 pm EST – SEC Network+
- LSU: April 18 @ 1 pm EST – ESPN2
- Florida: April 18 @ 1 pm EST – SEC Network+
- Georgia: April 18 @ 2 pm EST – SEC Network+
- Alabama: April 18 @ 2 pm EST – SEC Network+
- Tennessee: April 18 @ 4 pm EST – SEC Network+
- Texas A&M: April 18 @ 7 pm EST – SEC Network+
- Ole Miss: April 18 @ 7:30 pm EST – SEC Network+
- Arkansas: April 25 @ Time TBD – SEC Network+
There is going to be tons of turnover in the SEC. Georgia, LSU and Alabama will all have new starting QBs, while Mississippi State, Ole Miss, Arkansas and Missouri all have new head coaches.
But that isn’t likely to stop the SEC elite from dominating the ranks yet again.
Which game are you looking forward to seeing?