For the first time ever, a freshman has won the Heisman Trophy. Johnny Manziel has won college football's most prestigious award over Notre Dame's Manti Te'o and Kansas State's Collin Klein.
Manziel led the Aggies to a 6-2 SEC record and a 10-2 overall record, taking down then-No. 1 ranked Alabama in the process.
Here are the final votes:
1. Johnny Manziel - 474 1st Place Votes, 2,029 Total Points
2. Manti Te'o - 321 1st Place Votes, 1,706 Total Points
3. Collin Klein - 60 1st Place Votes, 894 Total Points
4. Marqise Lee - 19 1st Place Votes, 207 Total Points
5. Braxton Miller - 3 1st Place Votes, 144 Total Points