Skip to main content

ESPN Computer Model Releases Its Super Bowl Prediction

Overview picture of Raymond James Stadium before Super Bowl LV

TAMPA, FLORIDA - FEBRUARY 07: General view prior to the game between the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Kansas City Chiefs in Super Bowl LV at Raymond James Stadium on February 07, 2021 in Tampa, Florida. (Photo by Mike Ehrmann/Getty Images)

Who you got - the Rams or the Bengals?

Cincinnati and Los Angeles are set to meet in Super Bowl 56 in two weeks. The Bengals are coming off a thrilling AFC Championship Game win over the Kansas City Chiefs, while the Rams are coming off an NFC Championship Game takedown of the San Francisco 49ers.

In two weeks, the Bengals and the Rams will meet in the Super Bowl at SoFi Stadium in Southern California.

Who will emerge with the win?

ESPN's computer model, the Football Power Index, has released its initial prediction for the game. It likes the Rams.

ESPN's computer model gives the Los Angeles Rams a 66.3 percent chance to win Super Bowl 56, giving the Cincinnati Bengals a 33.7 percent chance of pulling off the upset.

The Rams and the Bengals are set to meet on Sunday, Feb. 13.